OSE Secure Plugin - OSE Security 3
OSE Secure™ plugin for Joomla! is a Joomla! plugin that performs basic anti-hacking functions.
- Basic SQL Injection Scanning
- Basic PHP Injection Scanning
- Basic Remote File Inclusion (RFI) Scannning
- Basic Local File Inclusion (LFI) Scannning
- Basic Malicious User Agent Scannning
- Basic DoS Scannning
- Requires a Secure Key to access Joomla Backend
- Advanced Feature: Activate OSE Anti-Hacker if you have OSE Anti-Hacker installed
Install and Configuration
To install the pluign, please go to Joomla Backend --> Extensions --> Install --> use the Joomla! Installer to install the plugin.
After that, please ensure that the plugin is in the first place of the system group:
Next, please configure the parameters, the following are explanations:
- 1. Enable Backend Secure Key: with this enable, you will need to enter a secure key in the backend URL to access the backend, the following is an example:
By default, the key is set to "oseSecure", then you need to access the backend by accessing this web page: www.yourwebsite.com/administrator/?oseSecure
- 2. Please set your own secure key here.
- 3. Redirect Menu and messages: You can setup the redirect URL and messages that you would like to redirect users to if they have performed bad behaviour, which are detected by the 7 scanning functions provided by the plugins
- 4. If you are using OSE Anti-Hacker, you can use this option to activate the anti-hacker as well. This is especially useful when you are not able to activate the OSE Anti-hacker through php.ini or .htaccess
- 5. All basic scanning functions, please turn them on and off for your preference.